- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in automation or manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Statistical Process Controls (SPC).
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience using CAD software (Solidworks preferred but not required)
- Some travel required for site visits, machine installs, training, conferences, tradeshows, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to understand and align activities with department priorities and objectives.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple activities/initiatives at one time.
- Comfortable using business computer software such as Microsoft OfficeTM
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with a high regard for accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Able to demonstrate understanding of how job performance affects product quality and customer
- Able to work well with others; build and maintain positive employee relations.
- Able to prepare, read and interpret written reports, engineering documentation, instructions, procedures and guidelines.
- Must have excellent electrical and mechanical aptitude.
- Able to use all measuring equipment.
- Able to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to install, modify and troubleshoot systems as required.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills.
- Should be familiar with proper use of hand and power tools.
IDEAL INDUSTRIES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.