IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC. has been propelled by the principles of its founder, J. Walter Becker, for over a century. Since the beginning, this family-run enterprise has been committed to building ideal relationships with its customers, employees and communities, creating some of the industry’s most innovative and trusted products along the way. This commitment to quality and service will continue to spur the success of IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC. and its family of companies, for generations to come.
This internship position provides opportunities for student to experience practical application of mechanical/industrial engineering to supplement classroom learning. The internship will be within the Engineering department of IDEAL
- Several long term design projects for new product development
- Support engineering projects as assigned
- 50% Office/50% Lab
- Hands on engineering opportunity as it relates to automation build
- Report direclty to the Automation Engineering Manager and work alongside the senior Automation Engineers on various projects supporting Industrial Engineering globally for IDEAL INDUSTRIES.
- Pursuing a four year Mechanical Engineering college degree
- Strong grasp of mechanical engineering and manufacturing principals
- 3D modeling (ProE, Solidworks)
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Data acquisition software
- Experience in data acquisition and reduction preferred