IT Director – Digital Systems
Cree Lighting, A company of IDEAL INDUSTRIES, is an LED lighting pioneer known for being first – first to bring LED lighting to the masses, first to deliver no compromise white light, and first to offer a sensor-integrated intelligent lighting platform with the push of a button. Our innovative LED solutions are designed for indoor, outdoor and intelligent lighting applications. Our cutting-edge technology delivers reliable performance and value beyond light for office and industrial buildings, schools and universities, municipalities, automotive dealerships, healthcare facilities, and more.
The IT Director – Digital systems position will be responsible for the overall leadership surrounding design, architecture, implementation and support of our CRM/Digital and Information Management & Analytics platforms. This position requires the ability to work with IT and Business leaders to define and manage requirements, schedules, and delivery for new services and support for existing services. The IT Director will sit as part of the IT Leadership Team and will contribute to strategic planning activities. All commercial and financial management and sourcing for technology in the digital systems space will be managed via this position.
What can Cree Lighting do for you?
- Provide a high-visibility role as part of transformational programs and projects
- Showcase your skills at the global enterprise level
- Enable opportunities for continued growth as a member of a thought-leading IT organization
- Encourage you to think innovatively in a dynamic environment
What can you do for Cree Lighting?
- Partner with business stakeholders to create “blueprints” for services that align with overall objectives
- Manage projects & priorities to budget and schedule as defined
- Ensure alignment of priorities through direct management and setting criteria for success
- Resolve capacity issues when conflicts arise
- Implement vision/policies for Development Standards, Production Control, and Testing/Review procedures within Sales & Marketing applications
- Implement the overall Information Management & Analytics agenda across Cree Lighting.
- Work with Business & IT leaders to create/manage plans & activities needed to delivery new/changed services
- Manage resources to plans for delivering new/changes to services and capabilities
- Direct application support while managing to SLAs for services owned
- Contribute to the overall leadership of Agile solution delivery.
- Ensure the delivery of lean and elegant solutions for the business.
- Manage the overall budget of the technology portfolio in the Sales & Marketing and the Information Management & Analytics space.
- Contribute to the strategic planning activities within the IT Leadership team.
What you need for success?
In addition to whether a person has the knowledge and experience required to be successful in the job, one must have specific behaviors to perform the job successfully. The competencies listed below are representative of the behaviors required.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge
- Quality of Work
- Clear Communication
- Contributing to Team Success
- Customer Focus
Skills and Certifications:
- 7-10 years of overall IT experience and a record of success supporting a fast-paced business organization, providing technical expertise while applying best practices and leveraging core force.com platform capabilities.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the Salesforce.com ecosystem in a fast-paced environment, working as a team lead or manager to drive new projects/capabilities with minimal supervision.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a technology leadership role.
- Experience must include working knowledge and ability to configure applications within Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, and Salesforce Communities.
- Experience managing a team of both Salesforce.com certified Admins & Developers
- Hands-on experience in with the Salesforce.com platform including knowledge of configurations, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, apex coding, custom objects, batch processes and, database design.
- Hands-on experience with various integration architectures, technologies, tools, and best practices.
- Understanding of data warehouse architectures, procedures, and maintenance policies.
- Knowledgeable in business intelligence and artificial intelligence technology trends.
- Experience working as a member of an Agile Scrum team preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required.