Cree Lighting, A company of IDEAL INDUSTRIES, is an LED lighting pioneer known for being first – first to bring LED lighting to the masses, first to deliver no compromise white light, and first to offer a sensor-integrated intelligent lighting platform with the push of a button. Our innovative LED solutions are designed for indoor, outdoor and intelligent lighting applications. Our cutting-edge technology delivers reliable performance and value beyond light for office and industrial buildings, schools and universities, municipalities, automotive dealerships, healthcare facilities, and more.
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated web applications developer with a problem-solving mindset. The ideal candidate is an experienced technical expert with solid communication skills able to actively participate and influence discussions with Marketing Communications, Product Management and other stakeholders across the organization to ensure successful and timely delivery of high quality online customer experiences.
What can Cree Lighting do for you?
- In this high visibility position, you will be able to engage and collaborate among many groups across the business including executive leadership, peer Marketing Communications and Product Portfolio Managers, Technical Support, and Customer Service.
- Have a hand in assessing business needs and determining the feasibility of utilizing advanced technologies and new digital concepts in launching and promoting product families and services online.
- Be a part of a high growth and fast paced company that is on the forefront of its industry and cutting edge technologies.
What can you do for Cree Lighting?
- Produce, update and maintain web content in enterprise level content management systems
- Editing existing html web pages; copy, images and other digital assets
- Design marketing automation campaigns, and set up and test workflows in Pardot and Dotmailer
- Produce and edit HTML email template designs to be compatible with various email clients
- Assist in web vendor management by leading weekly status meetings and liaise between internal teams and the vendor
- Publishing website content in a timely manner by setting clear expectations with all web vendors and internal stakeholders, and ensuring updates are released on time.
- Assist QA efforts and troubleshooting to appropriately identify/correct issues
- Assist with the production of digital assets for websites and email, as well as occasionally for marketing collateral (e.g. images, icons, video, etc.)
- Preparing various digital assets to be web ready format
- Help maintain and enforce web brand style guide
What you need for success:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or commensurate experience
- 3-5 years of website publishing experience preferably in enterprise level CMSs; Magento and WordPress preferred.
- Experience with Pardot and Dotmailer
- Experience with SFDC a plus
- Solid proficiency with Adobe Suite; Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Premiere
- High level proficiency with MS Office; Word, Excel, PPT
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize requests
- Very good communication skills (email, phone, documentation) with executives, internal stakeholders and vendors
- Work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while managing concurrent and often conflicting schedules
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team on complex and simultaneous projects
- Any basic knowledge of a server-side scripting technology a plus
- Familiarity with website reporting and management tools, particularly Google Analytics and Tableau
- Hands-on experience with implementing SEO best practices
- Familiarity with web trends and best practices for UX/UI design