- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales support, sales management and/or sales planning experience, and knowledge of sales efficiencies and effectiveness tools and protocols.
- Solid analytic skills including advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables and macros) and ability to mine data for actionable recommendations.
- Knowledge and experience with CRM applications and entire suite of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience marketing through distributors
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
- Results oriented; high energy; self motivated.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and execution skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge and successful application of 80/200 and product line simplification
- Able to gather and use appropriate data to drive product decisions with proven success
- Must be able to effectively drive team results
- Excellent project management skills
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Agility
- Innovation Management
- Drive for Results
- Managerial Courage
IDEAL INDUSTRIES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.